Aims & Scope
Advances in Psychological Science, sponsored by the Institute of psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, published by Science Press, and publicly distributed at home and abroad. The purpose of the journal is to reflect the latest research progress in various fields of psychology. It mainly publishes literature reviews and comments that can reflect the new progress, new trends and new achievements in various fields of psychology at home and abroad. The columns include “Editor-In-Chief Invited”, “Conceptual Framework”, “Meta-analysis”, “Research methods”, “Regular Articles” etc. Progress in Psychological Science was first published in 1983. The current editor in chief is professor Jiang Yi. Famous psychologists Xu liancang, Kuang Peizi, Zhang Kan, Yang Yufang and Sui Nan once served as the editor in chief of the journal. Progress of Psychological Science is the core journal or source journal of all major databases in China. Progress in Psychological Science has been rated as "China's most internationally influential academic journal" (2013-2021) by CNKI for 9 consecutive years.
* CSTPCD (Chinese Scientific & Technological Paper Citation Database)
* CSCD (Chinese Sciences Citation Database)
* CSSCD (Chinese Social Sciences Citation Database)
* CSSCI (Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index)
* CAJCED (Chinese Academic Journal Comprehensive Evaluation Database)
* The core Journals in Chinese Humanities and Social Sciences, Peking University Library