Aims & Scope
Advances in Psychological Science is sponsored by Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, published by the Science Press, and released both at home and aboard. This journal provides a forum for the presentation of recent research advances in Psychology. The main emphasis of the journal is on literature reviews, commentaries, and brief reports reflecting new advances, new tendencies and new achievements in various fields of Psychology. Advances in Psychological Science commenced publication in 1983, originally named Journal of Developments in Psychology, and changed to its current name in 2002. Up to 2014, this journal has published 22 volumes and 172 issues.
Abstracting and Indexing
Abstracting and indexing services providing coverage of Advances in Psychological Science.
* CSTPCD (Chinese Scientific & Technological Paper Citation Database)
* CSCD (Chinese Sciences Citation Database)
* CSSCD (Chinese Social Sciences Citation Database)
* CSSCI (Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index)
* CAJCED (Chinese Academic Journal Comprehensive Evaluation Database)
* The core Journals in Chinese Humanities and Social Sciences, Peking University Library